Permits / Applications / Licenses

  • Business License Application
  • Building Permit Application
  • Conditional Use Permit
  • Electrical Permits
  • Plumbing Permits
  • Mechanical Permits
  • Rezone Request
  • Sign Permit
  • Sign Ordinance

  • Burn Permits:

    We no longer provide Burn Permits. If you are doing a controlled burn, call Cencom at (479) 451-8220.

    The burn approval will be issued one (1) day at a time and allows for the burning of YARD WASTE ONLY.

  • A call to CENCOM must be made each day you burn.
  • Each approval will last till midnight 12AM of the day Central Dispatch approves the burn.
  • No Burning is allowed during County Wide Burn Bans. Control Burns must be reported to Cencom at, (479) 451-8220 or (866) 207-5140.
  • Cost: Free

  • Other:

  • Dog Tags