Pea Ridge Fire Department293 S. Curtis Avenue
Pea Ridge, AR 72751
Admin Ph: (479) 451-1111
Non-Emergency Assistance Ph: (479) 451-8220
Follow Us On:
Downloads & Links:
Mission Statement:The Pea Ridge Fire Department is committed to protecting the People and Property within our community. We will be responsive to the needs of our citizens by providing rapid, professional, humanitarian, services essential to the health, safety, and well-being of the community.
We will accomplish our mission through prevention, education, fire suppression, rescue, emergency medical services, and other related activities. We will actively participate in our community, serve as role models, and strive to effectively and efficiently utilize all of the necessary resources at our command to provide a product deemed excellent by our citizens.
Personnel and Leadership:
|Number of Personnel:
Hiring and Recruiting:
Volunteer Recruitment Overview
Regularly scheduled training, every 2nd & 4th Monday evening at 18:30 hrs.
Requirements & Application:
- Background Screening
- Interview with Fire Chief and Officers
- Live or work within an approved radius of the response area
- Form 413 PRFD Application
Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer provide Burn Permits. If you are doing a controlled burn, call CENCOM at (479) 451-8220.
The burn approval will be issued one (1) day at a time and allows for the burning of YARD WASTE ONLY.
NO TRASH, BUILDING MATERIALS, ETC.
- A call to CENCOM must be made each day you burn.
- Each approval will last till midnight 12AM of the day Central Dispatch approves the burn.
- No Burning is allowed during County Wide Burn Bans. Control Burns must be reported to Cencom at, (479) 451-8220 or (866) 207-5140.
- Cost = Free
Contact Fire Department
Send us a message, or ask a question.