The Pea Ridge Planning Commission meets on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council / Court Room at City Hall, 977 Weston Street.
- Pea Ridge Planning Commission Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Actions Taken
- Pea Ridge Drainage Manual
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan – April 20, 2021
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan – Map
- 2023 Planning Submission Schedule
- Pea Ridge Projects 5 year plan – Chart Revised
Note: This 5-year comprehensive plan will only be completed if the bond measure passes on September 14, 2021.
Dr. Karen Sherman
Ph: 479-451-1122 ext 104
City Council Meetings are held in the Council Room at City Hall, 977 Weston Street, at 6:00 p.m. on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Pea Ridge City Council Ward Boundaries: